CoolSculpting Fat Reduction | Freeze Away Fat
With CoolSculpting, women and men across America are saying goodbye to their stubborn bulges and reducing their fat, all without surgery or downtime. Using innovative cooling technology, CoolSculpting freezes away stubborn fat deposits that resist diet and exercise and effectively targets belly fat, double chins, love handles, and other problem areas. This popular body contouring procedure is FDA cleared and demonstrated by numerous scientific studies as safe and effective. Moreover, results look natural and are long-lasting. Requiring no scalpels, anesthesia, or downtime, CoolSculpting is a superior choice to liposuction for patients who want a non-invasive way to transform their appearance with a slimmer, more sculpted physique. Find out if fat freezing is right for you by contacting Advanced Body Sculpting of New England, the top CoolSculpting provider in Massachusetts. Conveniently located in Fall River, we are proud to serve the surrounding communities of the greater providence area, Newport County, and the south coast of MA. Contact us online or call (877) 577-5476 today to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Benefits of Fat Freezing with CoolSculpting:
Reduce bulges that resist diet & exercise Contour curves and sculpt musculature Lasting, natural looking fat reduction High patient satisfaction rate Great safety profile and no downtime Millions of treatments performed worldwide FDA cleared, scientifically proven Non-invasive alternative to liposuction
- Reduce bulges that resist diet & exercise
- Contour curves and sculpt musculature
- Lasting, natural looking fat reduction
- High patient satisfaction rate
- Great safety profile and no downtime
- Millions of treatments performed worldwide
- FDA cleared, scientifically proven
- Non-invasive alternative to liposuction
SCHEDULE A COMPLIMENTARY
COOLSCULPTING BEFORE AND AFTER*
These CoolSculpting before and after pictures display how effective the fat freezing treatment can be. Results may vary with any aesthetic treatment, but these images are of real patients who received actual treatments.*
How Does Cool Sculpting Work?
Through the process of cryolipolysis, Cool Sculpting freezes fat cells until they rupture, causing apoptosis, or cell death and removal. During treatment, a patented applicator applies suction to gently draw fat cells towards the surface of the skin. Cooling panels then expose the subcutaneous fat to precisely controlled cooling. The regulated temperature freezes fat cells but does not harm the tissue or skin surrounding the targeted bulge. Following a cryolipolysis treatment, frozen fat cells are gradually collected, metabolized, and removed as waste by the lymphatic system.¹ Once excreted from the body, fat cells cannot grow back, ensuring long-term results.³
Is Cool Sculpting Permanent?
Cool Sculpting's results are “durable despite fluctuations in body weight,” according to a longitudinal study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology which evaluated the long-term results of cryolipolysis patients. Nine years after a single Cool Sculpting treatment, the study found consistent results in all subjects, concluding, “Local reductions in fat have significant longevity.”²
Freezing Fat from Nearly Any Problem Area
Advanced Body Sculpting of New England offers the latest line of Cool Sculpting applicators, allowing fat freezing on the following areas:
- Belly fat on the abdomen
- Love handles on the flanks
- Fat on the back
- Fat on the upper arms
- Fat on the inner and outer thighs
- Banana roll from below the buttocks
- Double chin from the submental region
- Armpit fat or bra bulge
- Moobs or man boobs on the chest
CoolSculpting Near Me
Advanced Body Sculpting of New England is a pioneer of non-invasive fat reduction and one of the most experienced CoolSculpting providers in Massachusetts. Discerning patients choose Advanced Body Contouring because they know that skilled professionals operating with the latest fat freezing technologies greatly influences the results of this technique sensitive procedure.
Regain the confidence that comes with a slim, sculpted physique by getting started with CoolSculpting today. Contact Advanced Body Sculpting of New England online or by calling (877) 577-5476.
SCHEDULE A COMPLIMENTARY
- Arigon, Dierickx, Koenig, Mazer, Sand. (2013).Safety, tolerance, and patient satisfaction with noninvasive cryolipolysis. Dermatol Surgery, 39 (8), 1209-16.
- Bernstein, E. (2016).Long-term efficacy follow-up on two cryolipolysis case studies: 6 and 9 years post-treatment. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 15 (4), 561-564.
- Krueger, Luebberding, Mai, Sadick. (2014). Cryolipolysis for noninvasive body contouring: clinical efficacy and patient satisfaction.Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol, 7, 201-205.