Renuvion | Reshaping What's Possible
Renuvion cosmetic technology is the result of extensive scientific research and clinical development. Because of its proprietary balance of helium and RF energy, Renuvion has been described as ideal for medical procedures where precision and control are key to an effective treatment.
Since it was discovered to have a distinct tissue contraction effect due to its unique ability to provide controlled heat to the tissue, Renuvion has been embraced by Plastic Surgeons, Facial Plastic Surgeons and physicians specializing in cosmetic surgery. These experts in their fields are calling it one of the most exciting advancements they’ve seen in the last 20 years.
BENEFITS OF RENUVION
- It tightens and resurfaces the skin
- It is completely non-surgical
- Results are immediately noticeable
- Minimal to no scarring
- Provides natural, instant results
HOW RENUVION WORKS
Renuvion delivers even, controlled energy with exceptional precision. Doctors use this novel technology to apply energy beneath the skin, causing a contraction effect that’s gentle on tissue. The effect of the treatment may continue to improve over time and doctors often report that the contraction effect is noticeable immediately after the procedure.
RENUVION DELIVERS PROVEN RESULTS
REQUEST A RENUVION CONSULTATION
- Delivers heat to tissue in a way that was never before possible, resulting in rapid tissue contraction
- Tissue contraction effect is not reliant on bulkheating
- Maximum contraction in less than a tenth of a second
- Shown to be safe and effective in numerous surgical procedures
- Has a dramatic yet gentle effect on tissue
- Plasma energy causes both immediate and long-term effects
SURGICAL IMPACT WITH MINIMALLY-INVASIVE PROCEDURES
- Long-awaited alternative to more invasive procedures
- Ideal for patients who aren’t ready for excisional surgery
- Provides dramatic results with lower risks and recovery time than more-invasive surgery
RENUVION BEFORE AND AFTER*
These images are examples of the Renuvion® device used as a tool for coagulation resulting in tissue contraction. As with any procedure, individual results may vary.