Photo by: Jcomp
Youthful glowing skin is just around the corner with Dr. Mark X. Lowney’s revolutionary Fall River microdermasion technology – the DermaSweep MD System. This unique and advanced non-invasive technique is only available to license and board-certified medical practitioners such as Dr. Lowney.
3 LEVELS OF SKIN RESURFACING
The main feature of DermaSweep is its 3 levels of skin resurfacing which makes it a level higher than traditional microdermabrasion techniques.
Particle-free microdermabrasion system
-The bristles used in DermaSweep can be customized to the patient’s needs and current skin condition. Dr. Lowney can choose to combine bristle tips with distinct functions and allow for around a hundred different ways of exfoliation. After choosing the appropriate bristle combination, vacuum pressure is also adjusted for controlled, safe, and painless skin exfoliation. This is far cry from the traditional techniques which utilize aluminum oxide crystals causing patient discomfort and lack of precision during exfoliation.
Epi-infusion of topical solution
-A simultaneous infusion of the appropriate topical treatment is done during the process of exfoliation. The topical solutions used in this safe and painless process often include salicylic acid 3, lactic acid, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, azelaic acid, witch hazel, and vitamin C, among others. The combination, strength, and level of vacuum pressure of these solutions largely depend on the client’s existing skin conditions.
–For the most effective penetration, hydro-assisted dermabrasion combines the most abrasive bristles and the highest level of vacuum pressure.
Apart from improving overall skin condition and health, the DermaSweep MD System has the following benefits:
1. extremely beneficial to repair sun-damaged skin
2. rejuvenate dull skin
3. fine line reduction
4. reduction of melasma or irregular brown spots
5. control and dramatic improvement of acne
6. refine enlarged pores
7. revitalize uneven skin texture
8. lighten scarring
OTHER KEY FEATURES OF THE DERMASWEEP MD SYSTEM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Bristle tips that are made up of either nylon or polyester fully eliminate the hazards and mess associated with old-school microdermabrasion. The multiple bristle options also provide consistently effective results and very noticeable skin improvement.
2. DermaSweep’s treatment protocol is currently the safest and lowest-risk microdermabrasion treatment available in the industry. Apart from the absence of aluminum oxide crystals, safe controlled exfoliation is at hand with steam-sterilized wands and anti-bacterial solutions. LED safety lights also ensure operator efficacy.
Contact the Advanced Body Sculpting of New England today and look forward to that youthful glow with Dr. Lowney’s DermaSweep MD System.